- Any organisation registered in India, with a customer foot print anywhere can be applied.
- Applicant must have been actively in business at least for the past three years.
- Minimum 50% of the Business revenue must be from External Customers, outside the parent group.
- If it is an Operating Unit or Strategic Business Unit, it must have the broad range of functions covering the end to end value chain under the scope of activities of the unit.
- Operating Units will be considered under large category, irrespective of the Turnover. Fee as per Category - Large (A) will be applicable up to 1000 Cr INR revenue.
- Not for Profit Organisations, where the organisation is working with beneficiaries based on funded revenue/ projects are not eligible to apply. However, if the business model have products/services offered to customers and minimum 50% of the revenue is generated through these products/services, then such NPOs can apply. Public Services under State/Central government can apply –Like LIC, Banks, Electricity supply corporation, Transport etc.
Refer the fee structure for more details.